- West Jefferson, OH 43162487 West Main StreetSuite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Champaign, Clark, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Greene, Logan, Licking, Madison, Marion, Pickaway, Union
Hospice can mark a profound shift in your goals for care. This change to comfort care looks different for every family. That’s why our first step is understanding your needs and values.
Responsive care from Compassus ensures you have the support you need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns. We work with you and your doctor to address pain and other symptoms. Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness.
Call us to learn how hospice helps make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations