- West Jefferson, OH 43162487 West Main StreetSuite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Champaign, Clark, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Greene, Madison, Pickaway, Union
Improving quality of life for patients and families is the foundation of our care. Our first steps to better care are listening and understand your needs. Call us to learn how hospice helps make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Director of Clinical Services
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.