- Seven Hills, OH 441316000 Lombardo CenterSuite 140
Primary Services:Hospice Care
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed on your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Ongoing bereavement support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Rev. Dennis Zimmerman, the hospice chaplain at our Cleveland location, shares what hospice patients have taught him about living.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Mukunda is board certified in Internal Medicine. He completed his residency training at Hillcrest and Huron Hospitals, currently a part of the Cleveland Clinic Health System. He received The Best Teaching Attending Award and has won numerous awards in research competitions.
Dr. Mukunda is in private practice in Mayfield Village. He is the President of Atrium Medical Group, a primary care group on the east side of Cleveland. He also serves as the Director of the Department of Medicine at Hillcrest Hospital and the Chief of Staff at Hillcrest Hospital.
He is involved in many charitable organizations. His favorite quote is from Mahatma Gandhi “The best way to find yourself is to lose your self in the service of others”.
“Patients facing the end-of-life tell me they want to be remembered,’ said Dennis. “They want to know that we're not just here today and gone tomorrow. That...
Compassus, a nationwide network of community-based hospice, palliative and home health programs, today announced the addition of Charles Koepke, M.D., J.D., ...
- Monday, May 14th, 2018
CLEVELAND – The Compassus hospice program serving Cleveland and the surrounding areas is relocating its office on August 28. The new office will be located...
- Thursday, August 31st, 2017