- Albuquerque, NM 871074308 Carlisle Blvd. NESte 101
Primary Services:Home Health
Whether recovering from illness or surgery, or coping with a chronic condition, home can be the best place for a patient to recover. Often it is a less expensive option compared to a hospital, rehabilitation facility or nursing home.
Effective and successful home health care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of the home health nurses and therapists who provide care. The Compassus team is carefully chosen to meet the needs of patients and adhere to high standards for care. They work closely with each patient’s physician to ensure quality, coordinated care in every area we serve.
Our team includes:
- Physical therapists
- Speech therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Social workers
We also offer expert care in the following specialized areas:
- Total joint program
- Cardiac program
- Prehab program
- CHF program
We encourage patients and their families to be active members of our Home Health team. Your involvement can make care more comfortable and personal, leading to faster recovery time.
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home but need additional care at home
- Require short-term skilled assistance at home due to outpatient surgery
- Need additional skilled assistance to live independently due to illness, disability or aging
- Require regular health care due to heart disease, diabetes or other conditions like muscular, nervous or respiratory disorders
Our services are accepted by most insurances, including Medicare. Because of our experience, we understand the rules, regulations, allowances and benefits associated with Home Health, which helps our patients receive the care they need.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.