- Albuquerque, NM 871074308 Carlisle Blvd. NESte 101
Primary Services:Home Health
Bernalillo, Cibola, McKinley, Sandoval, Santa Fe, Torrance, Valencia
We'll keep your loved one safe with reliable home care from professional staff. Our care is not one size fits all. We are committed to understanding your needs and offering personalized support.
Compassus is a Medicare-certified home health agency serving seven counties throughout the Albuquerque area.
Effective and successful home health care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of nurses, therapists and support staff. The Compassus team is carefully chosen to meet the needs of patients and adhere to the highest standards for at-home care.
Our team includes:
- Physical therapists
- Speech therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Social workers
We also offer expert care in the following specialized areas:
- Total joint program
- Cardiac program
- Prehab program
- CHF program
We encourage patients and their families to be active members of our home health team. Close communication enables better care.
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home but need additional support at home
- Require short-term skilled assistance at home due to outpatient surgery
- Need additional skilled assistance to live independently due to illness, disability or aging
- Require regular health care due to heart disease, diabetes or other conditions like muscular, nervous or respiratory disorders
Many insurance plans include home health services. We can help you understand the care you have earned by navigating the rules, and benefits of insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations