- Springfield, MO 658071341 West Battlefield RoadSuite 120
Christian, Dade, Dallas, Greene, Lawrence, Polk and Webster
Every person and every family we serve has a unique story. That's why our hospice and palliative care support begins with listening and understanding your needs and values.
We work with caregivers, physicians and other medical professionals, to provide the physical, spiritual or practical services you need to live the best life possible. Call us for information to make well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, personal supplies and medications
- Certified nurses and hospice aides
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans certification
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Palliative care offers relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It helps you enjoy the best quality of life possible by understanding and honoring your medical and emotional needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services for the entire family
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.