- Lamar, MO 64759800 W. 12th Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call us for answers, information or simply to talk about Medicare-approved hospice care.
- Pain and symptom management centered on your goals
- Home medical equipment, medications, and personal supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- 24/7 access to on-call nurses
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.