- Lamar, MO 64759800 W. 12th Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Meaningful hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. We're here to listen and ensure you receive the support you need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns.
Care includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. You have 24/7 access to our hospice team so you can focus on important moments with the people you love. If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation.
- Home medical equipment, medications, and personal supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- around-the-clock access to on-call nurses
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.