- Natchez, MS 39120151 Jefferson Davis Blvd.Suite G
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. We are here to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medications, medical supplies, and home medical equipment
- Physician-coordinated management of pain and other symptoms
- 24/7 access to hospice-trained RNs
- Hospice aides for personal care and light housekeeping
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans, level one certification
- Grief support and counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Charles Borum, MD, is a family medicine doctor in Natchez, Mississippi, and is affiliated with Merit Health Natchez hospital. He also serves as medical director at Glenburney Nursing Home and Adams County Nursing Center.
He has maintained certification with the American Board of Family Medicine since 1986 and added qualifications in Hospice and Palliative Medicine in 2012.
He is a member of the Mississippi State Medical Association, the Homochitto Valley Medical Society, the Southern Medical Association, and the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
He received his undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University and medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, Mississippi. He completed his residency training in family practice in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, in connection with the Tulsa Medical College and the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine.