- Natchez, MS 39120151 Jefferson Davis Blvd.Suite G
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. We are here to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medications, medical supplies, and home medical equipment
- Physician-coordinated management of pain and other symptoms
- 24/7 access to hospice-trained RNs
- Hospice aides for personal care and light housekeeping
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans, level one certification
- Grief support and counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.