- Natchez, MS 39120151 Jefferson Davis Blvd.Suite G
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Improving the quality of life for patients and their families guides every step of our care. That support begins with listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a more personal level of care.
Call us to learn about our Medicare-approved support services. We are here to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medications, medical supplies, and home medical equipment
- Physician-coordinated management of pain and other symptoms
- 24/7 access to hospice-trained RNs
- Hospice aides for personal care and light housekeeping
- Spiritual support
- We Honor Veterans, level one certification
- Grief support and counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.