Hospice care is not about giving up, it’s about choosing how you want to live moving forward. It enables you to live with dignity and the best quality of life possible, even when facing a life-limiting illness.
Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home. Call us to learn how hospice care in Scarborough enables you to make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Pastoral care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief counseling
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a nursing facility, assisted living or your personal residence.
Our Scarborough location has earned the distinguished title of Compassus Hospice Program of the Year. The Maine program outperformed its peers throughout the country in six Pillars of Success categories including regulatory compliance, culture, quality care, service excellence, expanding access to service and fiscal responsibility.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.