- Baton Rouge, LA 708066700 West Jefferson HighwayBuilding 1
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and we're here to help. Call us to learn how hospice care can offer peace and comfort to your family.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Lebas specializes in Critical Care Medicine and practices in Baton Rouge, LA. He is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Shreveport, 1991
- Residency: LSU Health Science Center University Hospital
The Compassus hospice program serving Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas will host a ribbon cutting ceremony and open house on Thursday, May 17...
- Monday, May 7th, 2018
- Baton Rouge
The Compassus program serving Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Michael Mann during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Monday, October 30th, 2017
- Baton Rouge