Primary Services:Hospice Care
Responsive hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. Our circle of care manages symptoms so families can focus on what's most important to them.
Care includes physical, emotional and spiritual support so families experience less stress during uncertain times. Call us for a no-obligation consultation.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing bereavement support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations