- Baton Rouge, LA 708066700 West Jefferson HighwayBuilding 1
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Every family has unique needs and priorities. Your first step in finding the best hospice provider is having honest conversations about what matters most to you. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how our comfort care enables you to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 on-call availability from licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing bereavement support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Executive Director (interim)
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Lebas specializes in Critical Care Medicine and practices in Baton Rouge, LA. He is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Shreveport, 1991
- Residency: LSU Health Science Center University Hospital
The Compassus hospice program serving Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas will host a ribbon cutting ceremony and open house on Thursday, May 17...
- Monday, May 7th, 2018
- Baton Rouge
The Compassus program serving Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Michael Mann during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Monday, October 30th, 2017
- Baton Rouge