- Baton Rouge, LA 708066700 West Jefferson HighwayBuilding 1
Primary Services:Hospice Care
At Compassus, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We are committed to keeping the hospice promise by delivering the highest quality of care to those experiencing one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Bereavement grief support
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Lebas specializes in Critical Care Medicine and practices in Baton Rouge, LA. He is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Shreveport, 1991
- Residency: LSU Health Science Center University Hospital
The Compassus hospice program serving Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas will host a ribbon cutting ceremony and open house on Thursday, May 17...
- Monday, May 7th, 2018
- Baton Rouge
The Compassus program serving Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Michael Mann during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Monday, October 30th, 2017
- Baton Rouge