Primary Services:Home Health
Butler, Cowley, Harvey, Kingman, Reno, Sedgwick, Sumner
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. It's how our team helps you recover, regain your strength and address problems before they get out of control. Our doctor-directed care enable you to manage chronic conditions and reduce unplanned hospital visits.
Effective home health care relies on the skill, experience and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides and others. We carefully select and train our staff to adhere to the highest standards in home health care.
- Medical assessments
- Symptom awareness and action planning
- Patient and family education
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Specialized care for many acute and chronic health conditions
- Bathing and grooming
- Ambulating and transferring
- Oral hygiene
- Skin care
- Reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance
At-home care are looks different for every family. We have the unique ability to coordinate care along your healthcare journey.