Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive support that helps you and your family make the most of your time together.
Families facing medical crisis sometimes rush decisions about end-of-life care. David Kessler helps you understand hospice timing and options.
Compassus is taking extraordinary COVID-19 measures to protect our patients, families and colleagues. Our care teams continue to visit with you and your family because we understand it’s at times like this that you may need us most.
- How we're keeping our patients and our colleagues safe (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Phone and computer apps for staying connected with family (PDF, 580 KB)
- Nine steps to minimize COVID-19 risk at home (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- 24/7 access to care and the hospice team
- Home medical equipment and medications
- Personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling, occupational therapy and more
- Hospice aides for personal care and homemaking services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical social services
- Specialized care for veterans
- Ongoing grief support
- Continuous skilled nursing care for a brief time to help patients through a crisis, while honoring their wish to stay at home
Visit our locations page to find a program near you. Call the location 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. We'll help you learn about the process or schedule a free consultation.
Our admissions coordinator will promptly contact all responsible parties to plan consultations or patient assessments.
We work with you, family caregivers and healthcare professionals on a personal plan for care. We bring hospice care to where the patient calls home, whether in a private home, nursing home or other care facility.