Visit our location pages to speak with a local expert about hospice, palliative care or home health support. Whether you need immediate assistance or you're seeking information, we're here to listen and help.
Compassus is taking extraordinary COVID-19 precautions to protect our patients, families and colleagues. Our care teams continue to visit with patients because we understand it’s at times like this that they need us most.
- How we're keeping our patients and our colleagues safe (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Phone and computer apps for staying connected with family (PDF, 580 KB)
- Nine steps to minimize COVID-19 risk at home (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Visit our locations page to find a program near you. Call the location 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. We'll help you learn about the process or schedule a free consultation.
Our admissions coordinator will promptly contact all responsible parties to plan consultations or patient assessments.
We work directly with you, family caregivers and healthcare professionals on a personal plan for care. We bring hospice care to where the patient calls home, whether in a private home, nursing home or other care facility.
- 24/7 access to care and the hospice team
- Home medical equipment and medications
- Personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling, occupational therapy and more
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical social services
- Specialized care for veterans (PDF, 310 KB)
- Hospice aides for personal care and homemaking services
- Continuous skilled nursing care for a brief time to help patients through a crisis, while honoring their wish to stay at home.
- Inpatient care at a nursing facility when home caregivers are unable to manage symptoms.
- Ongoing grief support
Learn about finding the right care for your family.