Visit our location pages to speak with a local expert about hospice, palliative care or home health. Whether you need immediate assistance or you're seeking information, we're here to listen and help.
Compassus is taking extraordinary precautions to protect our patients, families and colleagues. Our care teams continue to visit our patients because we understand it’s at times like this that they need us most. We also continue to monitor and follow all guidance from the CDC.
- How we're keeping our patients and our colleagues safe (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Phone and computer apps for staying connected with family (PDF, 630 KB)
- Nine steps to minimize COVID-19 risk at home (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Visit our locations page page to find a program near you. Call the location 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. We'll help you learn about the process or schedule a free consultation.
Our admissions coordinator will promptly contact all responsible parties to plan consultations or patient assessments.
We work directly with you and healthcare professionals on a personal plan for care. We bring hospice care to where the patient calls home, whether in a private home, nursing home or other care facility.
- 24/7 access to care and the hospice team
- Home medical equipment and medications
- Personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling, occupational therapy and more
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical social services
- Specialized care for veterans (PDF, 300 KB)
- Hospice aides for personal care and homemaking services
- Continuous skilled nursing care for a brief time to help patients through a crisis, while honoring their wish to stay at home.
- Inpatient care at a nursing facility when home caregivers are unable to manage symptoms.
- Ongoing grief support
Learn about finding the right care for your family.