- Lancaster, PA 176012101 Oregon PikeSuite 301
Our goal is to provide meaningful and culturally appropriate care for patients and their families. Support includes emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. We are available 24/7 so you can focus on important moments with the people you love.
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to be a trusted advisor for patients, families and medical professionals.
- 24/7 access to Medicare-certified support
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Top-level, We Honor Veterans status
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home or your personal residence. Our qualified and experienced team can travel to locations including Ephrata, York, Lebanon and beyond.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of an illness. Care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person has given up hope for recovery or a cure.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations