- Lancaster, PA 176012101 Oregon PikeSuite 301
Our goal is to provide meaningful and culturally appropriate care for patients and their families. Support includes emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. We are available 24/7 so you can focus on important moments with the people you love.
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to be a trusted advisor for patients, families and medical professionals.
- 24/7 access to Medicare-certified support
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Top-level, We Honor Veterans status
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home or your personal residence. Our qualified and experienced team can travel to locations including Ephrata, York, Lebanon and beyond.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of an illness. Care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person has given up hope for recovery or a cure.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Owen Fox, D.O., is a geriatrician in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Medical degree: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine