- Harrisburg, PA 171102578 Interstate DriveSuite 101
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our mission is to deliver hospice care tailored to your needs. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and we're here to help. Call us for comfort care that enables you and your family to embrace the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Care coordination with your doctor
- Hospice aides for personal care and homemaker services
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, dietary and speech therapy services
- Short-term respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Ongoing grief counseling for patients, family and friends
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Hospice Care Consultant
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Owen Fox, D.O., is a geriatrician in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Medical degree: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine