- Harrisburg, PA 171102578 Interstate DriveSuite 101
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Cumberland, Dauphin, Perry
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. Call us for comfort care that enables you and your family to embrace the time you have together
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Care coordination with your doctor
- Hospice aides for personal care and homemaker services
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, dietary and speech therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Ongoing grief counseling for patients, family and friends
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Director of Clinical Services
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Owen Fox, D.O., is a geriatrician in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Medical degree: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine