- Albuquerque, NM 871097770 Jefferson Street NESuite 305
Bernalillo, Cibola, McKinley, Sandoval, Torrance, Valencia
In a time when you are faced with difficult decisions about hospice care in Albuquerque and the surrounding areas, Compassus is here to help you understand the intricacies of how to make your loved ones more comfortable during end of life care.
Our experienced staff attentively helps with comfort care, including physical, emotional or spiritual care for your loved one. We make it easy and convenient for you by visiting the patient’s location whether it be in the comfort of their home, in an assisted living facility, a skilled nursing facility, or any other location within the Albuquerque area.
Whether your loved one is located in Albuquerque, Grants, Gallup, Rio Rancho, Moriarty, or any location in between, we can assist with a variety of services. To learn more about our hospice care services in Albuquerque and the surrounding areas, simply complete the form on this page.
- Medication, personal care supplies and home medical equipment
- Access to 24/7 care when you need it
- Pain management coordinated with physicians, the patient and other healthcare providers
- Dietary and therapy (physical) when needed
- Grief counseling and support groups when needed
We offer home health services for those choosing to live independently, but needing extra help due to illness, disability, aging or recovery from surgery.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations