- Albuquerque, NM 871094801 Lang AvenueSuite 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen. Call us to learn how hospice care offers peace and comfort to your family.
- 24/7 on-call availability from licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom management centered on your goals
- Care coordination with your doctor
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Home health aides and volunteer services
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
We also offer home health services for those needing a extra help at home or those recovering from surgery or illness.
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Executive Medical Director
Dr. Torres specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Corrales, NM.
- Medical School: Mississippi State University College of Human Medicine. Graduated in 1981
- Residency: University of New Mexico School of Medicine
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Harrigan specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Albuquerque, NM.
- Medical School: Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara. Graduated in 2003
- Internship: Hospital General Caborca. Completed in 2003
- Residency: University of New Mexico Hospital. Completed in 2009