- Billings, MT 591022110 Overland Ave.Ste 111
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and we're here to help. Call us to learn how hospice offers peace and comfort to your family. Our goal is to be a trusted caregiver so you can focus on the time you have together.
- We also offer home health services in the Billings area.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services and therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Grief counseling and bereavement support groups
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether in a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Misse is a longtime resident of Billings, graduating from Billings Senior High School. She received her nursing degree from Northern Montana College and her Masters in Health Administration from Montana State University Billings. She has worked in healthcare for more than 30 years with a focus in quality and healthcare management. In her spare time, she enjoys camping and spending time with her family.
Nursing education in Mile City, MT. Experience in geriatrics and psychiatric nursing prior to coming to Rocky Mountain Hospice in 2011. I worked as RNCM prior to the role of DCS. I am married to husband Dale. We have four children, Dayne, Brandon, Alyssa, and Ashlie. Have 3 granddaughters and 1 grandson. Hobbies include spending time with family, watching football, shopping and traveling.
Carol started as a RN Case Manager in 2010. She accepted Director of Nursing position in 2013. Background includes a long nursing career in fields of critical care, oncology and clinical research. Hospice has always been a passion and true calling. Mentoring nursing staff to provide excellent care is utmost in my day.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Associate Medical Director
- Friday, November 16th, 2018
Linda Gerondale Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
Kimberlee Pullar-Garcia, hospice care consultant for the Compassus program serving Billings and the surrounding areas, was honored for her outstanding...
- Friday, March 16th, 2018