- Billings, MT 591022110 Overland Ave.Ste 111
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Exceptional hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. We're here to listen and help you make every moment of life as meaningful as possible. Our care extends to the family, with practical and emotional support throughout the hospice journey.
- We also offer home health services in the Billings area.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether in a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
- Ongoing grief counseling and support
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.