Primary Services:Hospice Care
Exceptional hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. We're here to listen and help you make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
Our Medicare-approved support extends to the family, with practical and emotional care throughout the hospice journey. Call us to learn about your options.
We also offer home health services in the Billings area.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether in a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
- Ongoing grief counseling and support
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations