- Joplin, MO 648042216 East 32nd StreetSuite 201
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. When you need to focus on important moments with the people you love, our team offers practical, medical and spiritual support.
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to be a trusted advisor for patients, families and medical professionals.
We pride ourselves on providing the benefits that are most important to both caregivers and patients, including the following:
- Around the clock access to care
- Supplied medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Coordination with your doctor to ensure appropriate care
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations