- Jefferson City, MO 65101600 Monroe StreetSuite 100
Boone, Cooper, Cole, Callaway (portion), Gasconade, Maries, Moniteau, Montgomery, Pettis (eastern portion), Phelps and Osage
We're here help you and your family make the most of the time you have together. We work with caregivers, physicians and other medical professionals to provide physical, spiritual and practical support.
Our care begins with listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a more meaningful level of service. Call us to learn about our Medicare-approved support available in your home, at a nursing facilities or wherever you call home.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Top-level status with We Honor Veterans
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of an illness.
An example of care is precision pain management. Because people deal with pain differently, we listen to patients, family members and doctors to manage pain at the right level and the right time.
- Managing complex symptoms to your preferred level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Palliative care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.