- North Andover, MA 01845790 Turnpike StreetSuite 202
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Meaningful hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. We're here to listen and help you make every moment of life as meaningful as possible. Our Medicare-approved support extends to the family, with professional care throughout the hospice journey.
We work with caregivers, physicians and other medical professionals, bringing you the physical, spiritual or practical services you need. Our office provides care to families from Lowell to Newburyport, Salem and many places between.
- 24/7 access to our licensed hospice team
- Home medical equipment, medicines and personal supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care for the entire family
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.