- Scarborough, ME 04074163 US Route One
Primary Services:Hospice Care
York, Cumberland (excluding far NE and NW portions)
When it comes to care for your family, every question matters. Call us for information about hospice care that helps you make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Pastoral care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.