- Scarborough, ME 04074163 US Route One
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When it comes to caring for family, every question is important. Call us for information or just to talk about compassionate hospice care. We're here to help you to focus on the time you have together
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
The Rev. Dr. Cathy Genthner, Compassus chaplain in Scarborough, Maine, explains why renewing wedding vows and participating in other events are life-affirming experiences. The Importance of Life Rituals
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
David Keller, D.O., specializes in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center.
Education and training
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Lisa Keiski, D.O., specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Bath, ME.
Education and training
- Medical School: University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
The Compassus program serving Scarborough, Maine, gathered 20 Thanksgiving meals and five care packages for individuals and families in need.
- Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
SCARBOROUGH, Maine – The Compassus hospice program serving Southern Maine is celebrating 10 years of providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients...
- Thursday, August 31st, 2017