Primary Services:Hospice Care
Clinton, Dubuque, Cedar, Jackson, Johnson (partial), Jones, Muscatine, Scott
Improving quality of life for patients and their families is at the core of our care. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, our first step is listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a personal level of care.
Our care extends to the family, with practical and emotional support throughout the hospice journey. Call us to learn how Medicare-approved support enables you to live every moment of life as fully as possible.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Medicines to manage pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Top-level We Honor Veterans program ranking
- Music therapy and massage therapy
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
We also have a Quad Cities location in Moline, Illinois.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations