- Davenport, IA 528075355 Eastern Avenue
- available 24/7
- Main Hours
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Clinton, Eastern Cedar, Southern Jackson, Muscatine, Scott
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing emotional decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about hospice care options. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Medicines to manage pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Top-level We Honor Veterans program ranking
- Music therapy and massage therapy
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
We also have a Quad Cities location in Moline, Illinois.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.