- Davenport, IA 528075355 Eastern Avenue
- available 24/7
- Main Hours
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Clinton, Eastern Cedar, Southern Jackson, Muscatine, Scott
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing emotional decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about hospice care options. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Medicines to manage pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Top-level We Honor Veterans program ranking
- Music therapy and massage therapy
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
We also have a Quad Cities location in Moline, Illinois.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Managing Clinical Director
Tiffany's clinical hospice experience makes her uniquely qualified to coordinate care that ensures the best quality of life for patients and their families. She is a Washington native who began her career as a photographer in the obstetric units at local hospitals. She later pursued a nursing degree at Northeast Iowa Community College in Calmar. She returned to Washington after graduation to raise her three children. She joined Compassus in April 2017.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Sayed Shah serves as medical director for the Compassus program serving Davenport and the surrounding areas. He earned his Bachelor of Medical Sciences from Dow Medical College in 1998 after completing his undergraduate studies at D. J. Sindh Government Science College in Karachi, Pakistan. In 2001 he relocated to Chicago where he completed his residency in internal medicine at Michael Reese Hospital.
Prior to his role with Compassus, Dr. Shah worked as a hospitalist for Community Health Care and opened his own functional medicine practice, the Mandala Integrative Center. He is also medical director of Premier Estates of Muscatine, a nursing home in Muscatine, Iowa. He is board certified in internal medicine and is currently working to earn his fellowship in functional medicine from the University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine.