- Cedar Falls, IA 506137009 Nordic DrSuite 110
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Butler, Chickasaw, Clayton, Delaware, Fayette, Floyd, Franklin, Grundy, Hardin, Marshall, Tama
Exceptional hospice care begins with understanding your needs. We're here to listen and help you make every moment of life as meaningful as possible. Our care extends to the family, with practical and emotional support throughout the hospice journey.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation. Our Medicare-approved support is available for families across Eastern Iowa.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.