- Moline, IL 612654101 John Deere DriveSuite 1
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Your comfort and quality of life guide our care. Every patient and every family we serve is unique. That's why our support is personalized to meet your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
With professional assistance from a team of experts, patients can live safely at home with greater independence and dignity. Choosing the right care is a decision you don't have to make alone. Call us to learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medications, medical supplies and medical equipment
- Day-to-day medical care by RN case managers and home health aides
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Non-denominational Chaplain and spiritual care
- Top level We Honor Veterans certification
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.