Primary Services:Hospice Care
Henry, Mercer, Rock Island (partial), Whiteside
Your comfort and quality of life guide each step of our care. Every patient and every family we serve is unique. That's why our support begins with listening and personalizing care to your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
With professional assistance from a team of experts, patients can live safely at home with independence and dignity. Choosing the right care is a decision you don't have to make alone. Call us to learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on important moments together.
- 24/7 access to care is a phone call away
- Medications, supplies and home medical equipment
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Day-to-day medical care by RN case managers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Non-denominational Chaplain and spiritual care
- Top level We Honor Veterans certification
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations