- Moline, IL 612654101 John Deere DriveSuite 1
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice can bring peace and comfort to your family.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medications, medical supplies and medical equipment
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Day-to-day medical care by RN case managers and home health aides
- Light housekeeping
- Local call nurses
- Non-denominational Chaplain and spiritual care and support
- Top level We Honor Veterans certification
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Bereavement grief support
- Pet therapy and music therapy
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Director of Sales
Sarah graduated from Mary Washington College with a BS in Biological Sciences and earned her MS in Biotechnology and Microbial Genetics from Illinois State University.
Having a passion for health care, she began her professional career in pharmaceuticals in 2002 as a specialist in osteoporosis. She left pharmaceuticals in 2008 to focus on the needs of her family; raising two daughters, supporting her husband with their small business, and providing care for their special-needs dogs, but returned to health care in 2012. Through this role she discovered hospice. Sarah joined Compassus as the Director of Sales in 2015 after witnessing the gift of hospice for a family member. Every day, she is blessed with the opportunity to help families experience the compassion and care with which Compassus serves.
Managing Clinical Director
Director of Clinical Services
Jody is certified with 15 years of hospice experience.
Carrie Long, LMSW, ACHP-SW, has eight years of social work experience, including six years of hospice experience. She is an Advanced Certified Hospice & Palliative Care Social Worker.
Roger has been a hospice chaplain for five years with 20 years of pastoral experience.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Carrier specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Galesburg, IL.
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine, 2007
The Compassus hospice program in Moline has moved to a new office space at 4101 John Deere Road, Suite 1, in Moline, Illinois.
- Tuesday, October 16th, 2018