- Fayetteville, GA 30214101 Yorktown DriveSuite 107A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Improving quality of life is the foundation of our care. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, our first step is listening. When we understand your goals and values, you receive a more personal plan for comfort care.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides for personal care an homemaker services
- We Honor Veterans program
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
Most families receive care in their homes. If that is not possible, we offer care in nursing facilities, hospitals or other settings.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations