- Fayetteville, GA 30214101 Yorktown DriveSuite 107A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Improving quality of life is the foundation of our care. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, our first step is listening. When we understand your goals and values, you receive a more personal plan for comfort care.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides for personal care an homemaker services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.