- Fayetteville, GA 30215145 Howard Lane
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Improving quality of life is the foundation of our care. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, our first step is listening. When we understand your values, you and your family receive a personal plan for comfort care and support.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides for personal care an homemaker services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Admissions and Palliative Care Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Grayson Mathis graduated from the Boston University School of Medicine in 1995. She specializes in Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital.
Ferrol A. Sams III
Dr. Sams graduated from the Emory University School of Medicine in 1975. He specializes in Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital.