Appling, Candler, Emanuel, Jeff Davis, Johnson, Montgomery, Tattnall, Telfair, Toombs, Treutlen, Wheeler
Listening is our first step to care that meets your needs and priorities. Call us to learn how hospice or palliative care enables you and your family to embrace the time you have together.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to be a trusted source for hospice and palliative care information.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Medicines to manage pain and other symptoms
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Palliative care focuses on relieving the symptoms and stress a of serious illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery.
Studies show that people receiving palliative care experience fewer hospitalizations, better pain management and improved quality of life. Palliative care also extends support to a patient's family members.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations