- Dublin, GA 31021904 Hillcrest ParkwaySuite C
Appling, Candler, Emanuel, Jeff Davis, Johnson, Montgomery, Tattnall, Telfair, Toombs, Treutlen, Wheeler
Listening is our first step to comfort care that meets your needs and priorities. Call us to learn how hospice or palliative care enables you and your family to embrace the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Medicines to manage pain and other symptoms
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better – physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of illness. Patients can continue curative treatments, and some patients with chronic diseases may move in and out of palliative care as the need arises.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms to your desired level
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Director of Clinical Services
M. Todd Peacock
M. Todd Peacock, M.D., works in Eastman, GA and specializes in Internal Medicine.
- Medical College of Georgia - School Of Medicine