- Tucker, GA 30084100 Crescent Centre PkwySuite 220
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Our Medicare-approved hospice ensures you are surrounded with compassionate support; physically, emotionally and spiritually. Through our care, you will find hope.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed around your priorities
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aide and volunteer services
- Grief support for up to 13 months after the loss of a loved one
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or personal residence
We teamed up with East Lake Arbor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center to host a special Valentine’s Day celebration for residents, many of whom live with serious conditions from dementia to congestive heart failure. Attendees enjoyed food, music and decorations. Read more about the event on FOX 5 Atlanta.
Director of Clinical Services
Business Office Coordinator
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Haq is a graduate of the Emory University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at Emory University affiliated hospitals. Dr. Haq is a member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians and is a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners. He is board certified in internal medicine.
- Among his many interests in medicine, Dr. Haq has special interests in hospice and palliative care and aviation medicine. He has served as an aviation medical examiner for the Federal Aviation Administration since 2002. Dr. Haq takes an individualized approach to medicine and recognizes that each patient’s needs are different. He builds relationships with patients in order to better help them manage their health. Fay
- When not working, Dr. Haq enjoys spending time with his family and flying.
- Dr. Haq’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 24
- Dr. Haq’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine
- Dr. Haq’s Education & Training
- Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine; Graduated 1992
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Kloster specializes and is Board Certified in both General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. He practices in Atlanta, GA
- Medical School: University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- Internship: Milwaukee Community Hospital
- Residency: University of Nebraska, University of Michigan
Dr. Bhuta specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Lawrenceville, GA. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Medical School: University of Florida College of Medicine
- Residency: Shads Hospital at the University of Florida
Universe Kerson Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018