- Tucker, GA 30084100 Crescent Centre PkwySuite 220
Barrow, Cobb, Dekalb, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Jackson, Newton, Rockdale and Walton
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief support, including pre-bereavement counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or personal residence
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It improves quality of life at any stage of illness. Patients can continue curative treatments, and some patients with chronic diseases may move in and out of care as the need arises.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Sudeshna Nandi is a geriatrician in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Medical degree: Medical College of Calcutta
- Residency: Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, New York
- Fellowship in Geriatrics: Emory University School of Medicine
Palliative Care Medical Director
Leena Dutta, MD is a hospice and palliative medicine specialist in Rome, Georgia.
- Medical school: State University Of New York; Upstate Medical University
Dr. Bhuta specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Lawrenceville, GA. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Medical School: University of Florida College of Medicine
- Residency: Shads Hospital at the University of Florida