- Duluth, GA 300963235 Satellite BoulevardBldg. 400, Suite 290
Barrow, Cobb, Dekalb, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Jackson, Newton, Rockdale and Walton
Hospice marks a profound shift in care. This change from treatment to comfort care looks different for every patient and every family. That’s why our first step is understanding your needs and values.
Medicare-approved support includes medical care, practical help, emotional support and spiritual guidance. Our responsive approach ensures you receive the support you need to live each day to the fullest.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief support, including pre-bereavement counseling
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or personal residence.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It improves quality of life at any stage of illness. Patients can continue curative treatments, and some patients with chronic diseases may move in and out of care as needs change.
- Managing pain and other complex symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea and loss of appetite
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
- Support extends to family and caregivers
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.