- Tucker, GA 30084100 Crescent Centre PkwySuite 220
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Our Medicare-approved hospice ensures you are surrounded with compassionate support; physically, emotionally and spiritually. Through our care, you will find hope.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed around your priorities
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aide and volunteer services
- Grief support for up to 13 months after the loss of a loved one
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or personal residence
We teamed up with East Lake Arbor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center to host a special Valentine’s Day celebration for residents, many of whom live with serious conditions from dementia to congestive heart failure. Attendees enjoyed food, music and decorations. Read more about the event on FOX 5 Atlanta.
Director of Clinical Services
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Sudeshna Nandi is a geriatrician in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Medical degree: Medical College of Calcutta
- Residency: Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, New York
- Fellowship in Geriatrics: Emory University School of Medicine
Dr. Bhuta specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Lawrenceville, GA. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Medical School: University of Florida College of Medicine
- Residency: Shads Hospital at the University of Florida
Palliative Care Medical Director
Leena Dutta, MD is a hospice and palliative medicine specialist in Rome, Georgia.
- Medical school: State University Of New York; Upstate Medical University