- Tucker, GA 30084100 Crescent Centre PkwySuite 220
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us or use the contact form on this page for information or just to talk about hospice care. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement support for up to 13 months after the loss of a loved one
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or personal residence
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Kloster specializes and is Board Certified in both General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. He practices in Atlanta, GA
- Medical School: University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- Internship: Milwaukee Community Hospital
- Residency: University of Nebraska, University of Michigan
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Haq is a graduate of the Emory University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at Emory University affiliated hospitals. Dr. Haq is a member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians and is a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners. He is board certified in internal medicine.
- Among his many interests in medicine, Dr. Haq has special interests in hospice and palliative care and aviation medicine. He has served as an aviation medical examiner for the Federal Aviation Administration since 2002. Dr. Haq takes an individualized approach to medicine and recognizes that each patient’s needs are different. He builds relationships with patients in order to better help them manage their health. Fay
- When not working, Dr. Haq enjoys spending time with his family and flying.
- Dr. Haq’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 24
- Dr. Haq’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine
- Dr. Haq’s Education & Training
- Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine; Graduated 1992
Dr. Bhuta specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Lawrenceville, GA. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Medical School: University of Florida College of Medicine
- Residency: Shads Hospital at the University of Florida
Universe Kerson Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018