Primary Services:Home Health
Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton
Skilled home health care enables you to live as independently as possible while recovering from illness, injury or surgery. We'll work with you and your doctor on early assessments to fully understand your needs.
Our Medicare-certified support offers smooth transitions back home and visits from nurses and therapists to help you regain your strength and independence.
- Care from licensed nurses trained in home health
- Post-operative care
- Rehabilitation - physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Managing chronic medical condition with the goal of preventing unwanted hospitalizations
- Wound care
- Medication assessments and education
- Comprehensive home safety evaluation
- Home medical equipment evaluation
- Pain management
Home health care visits are typically fully covered by Medicare, VA benefits or private insurance plans.
We have developed 16 evidence-based management programs covering the most frequently seen conditions. These programs offer shorter recoveries and fewer unplanned hospital visits.
- Congestive heart failure
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Balance problems