- Rocky Hill, CT 06067100 Corporate PlaceSuite 202
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We believe in providing hospice care tailored to your needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and provide comfort care that enables you to focus on the time you have together.
Call us for Medicare-approved support for families from Bristol to Manchester and communities north to the Massachusetts border.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Certified hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement counseling and support groups
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations