Hartford, Middlesex, New Haven, Tolland
We believe in comfort care tailored to your needs and values. Our circle of support surrounds patients and their families with personalized care to ensure your physical, practical and spiritual needs are met.
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why our Medicare-certified care focuses on the person, rather than the disease. Call us for Medicare-approved support for families from Bristol to Manchester, Rocky Hill and communities north to the Massachusetts border.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Certified hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Bereavement counseling and support groups
Care is provided by geographically assigned teams for faster response. We support patients in the place they call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations