We’ve compiled a list of website links that may be of interest to healthcare professionals seeking additional hospice information.
- Eligibility, election and duration of benefits - Code of Federal Regulations
- Medicare and Medicaid hospice forms and information
- Hospice billing reference guide (PDF, 970 KB)
- CMS hospice payment rates and regulations
- Medicare benefits policy manual
- Better hospice conversations
- Hospice medical directors at each of our locations
- Kurt Merkelz, M.D., Chief Medical Director at Compassus
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice advocates for the interests of chronically ill, disabled, and dying Americans of all ages and the caregivers who provide them with in-home health and hospice services. They represent home care and hospice organizations and provide information to help members maintain the highest quality of care.
The National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization works to expand access to a proven person-centered model for healthcare—one that provides patients and their loved ones with comfort, peace, and dignity during life’s most intimate and vulnerable experiences.
The Hospice Foundation of America provides leadership in the development and application of hospice and its philosophy of care with the goal of enhancing the U.S. health care system and the role of hospice.
The American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (AAHPM) is dedicated to expanding access of patients and families to high quality palliative care, and advancing the discipline of Hospice and Palliative Medicine.