- Ridgeland, SC 2993610911 North Jacob Smart BlvdSuite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Berkely, Charleston, Clarendon, Colleton, Dorchester, Hampton, Jasper, Orangeburg
Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Our comfort care ensures you are surrounded with compassionate care; physically, emotionally and spiritually. Through our care, you will find hope.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical social services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Long graduated from the Rosalind Franklin University/ Chicago Medical School in 1973 and specializes in Internal Medicine.