- Ridgeland, SC 2993610911 North Jacob Smart BlvdSuite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Berkely, Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, Hampton, Jasper, Orangeburg
Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Our comfort care ensures you are surrounded with compassionate care - physically, emotionally and spiritually. Through our care, you will find hope.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical social services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Long graduated from the Rosalind Franklin University/ Chicago Medical School in 1973 and specializes in Internal Medicine.