- Ridgeland, SC 2993610911 North Jacob Smart BlvdSuite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Berkely, Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, Hampton, Jasper, Orangeburg
Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Through our care, you will find hope and comfort.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical social services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Area Market Executive
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Long graduated from the Rosalind Franklin University/ Chicago Medical School in 1973 and specializes in Internal Medicine.
Associate Medical Director