- Ridgeland, SC 2993610911 North Jacob Smart BlvdSuite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Colleton, Hampton, Jasper, Beaufort
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on important moments together. Through our care, you will find hope and support.
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. Our Ridgeland office provides Medicare-approved support for families from Hampton to Hardeeville, Walterboro, Beaufort and many communities in between.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support for patients and family
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.