- Gaffney, SC 29340212 E. Floyd Baker Blvd.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen. Call us to learn how hospice provides peace and comfort to your family.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, including medical bed and supplies
- Pain management and control of symptoms centered on your goals
- Care coordination with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.