- Gaffney, SC 29340212 E. Floyd Baker Blvd.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen. Call us to learn how hospice can offer peace and comfort to your family.
- 24/7 on-call availability from licensed professionals
- Medication, medical equipment, including medical bed and supplies
- Pain management and control of symptoms centered on your goals
- Care coordination with your doctor
- Therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
- Medical School: Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: McLennan County Medical Education and Research Foundation
Dr. Barksdale specializes in family medicine and practices in Easley, SC.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Residency: Spartanburg Regional Hospital
Margaret Lyles Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Gaffney and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018