- Gaffney, SC 29340212 E. Floyd Baker Blvd.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen. Call us to learn how hospice can offer peace and comfort to your family.
- 24/7 on-call availability from licensed professionals
- Medication, medical equipment, including medical bed and supplies
- Pain management and control of symptoms centered on your goals
- Care coordination with your doctor
- Therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
- Medical School: Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: McLennan County Medical Education and Research Foundation
Dr. Barksdale specializes in family medicine and practices in Easley, SC.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Residency: Spartanburg Regional Hospital