- Vinita, OK 7430135904 S. Highway 82
Craig, Delaware, Mayes, Nowata, Ottawa, Rogers, Washington
Meaningful care begins with understanding your needs and values. We're here to listen. Our skilled teams enable patients and their families to find peace and dignity, while managing symptoms and minimizing discomfort.
Our care extends to the family, with practical, emotional and spiritual support throughout your journey. Call us to learn how we can help you focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides for personal care and homemaker services
- Ongoing grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence. We are certified by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Oklahoma licensure.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Palliative care provides relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It enables you and your family to enjoy the best quality of life possible through custom care plans to address your medical and emotional needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support begins at any stage of illness, with people moving in and out of care as needed. Call us to learn about the benefits of palliative care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations