Primary Services:Home Health
Cherokee, Creek, Muskogee, Okmulgee, Tulsa, Wagoner
With professional support, home can be the best place to recover from surgery, illness or manage a chronic condition.
Our support begins with listening. It's how we deliver responsive care designed to meet your needs. We'll develop a care plan for a smooth transition back home and visits from licensed nurses and therapists to help you safely recover and regain you independence.
Responsive care begins with understanding your needs and values. We work with you and your doctor to assist with recovery, managing chronic conditions, therapy services, wound care and more.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure professional care.
- Medical assessments
- Symptom awareness and action planning
- Patient and family education
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Specialized care for many acute and chronic health conditions
- Bathing and grooming
- Ambulating and transferring
- Oral hygiene
- Skin care
- Balance and reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance
Hospice care in Tulsa: 918-203-6535
Comfort Care from Compassus with an emphasis on managing symptoms so you can focus on living life to the fullest.