- Muskogee, OK 744013204 West Okmulgee AvenueSuite 3204
Adair, Cherokee, Haskell, Hughes, Latimer, Le Flore, MacIntosh, Muskogee, Okmulgee, Pittsburg, Sequoyah, Wagoner
Hospice is not about giving up, it’s about choosing how you want to live moving forward. It enables you to maintain your dignity and quality of life, even when facing a life-limiting illness.
Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home. Call us to learn how hospice enables your family to share important moments together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans program
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief counseling
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Palliative care is an extra layer of support for patients and their families facing a serious illness. Support begins with clear conversations about your needs and goals. The palliative team helps you bridge any gaps in your physical, emotional or spiritual care.
Palliative care can begin at any stage of illness. It does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Talk to your doctor about a referral or call us with questions.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations