- Muskogee, OK 744013204 West Okmulgee AvenueSuite 3204
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Adair, Cherokee, Haskell, Hughes, Latimer, Le Flore, MacIntosh, Muskogee, Okmulgee, Pittsburg, Sequoyah, Wagoner
Hospice is not about giving up, it’s about choosing how you want to live moving forward. It enables you to maintain your dignity and quality of life, even when facing a life-limiting illness.
Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home. Call us to learn how hospice enables your family to share important moments together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans program
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.