- Seven Hills, OH 441316000 Lombardo CenterSuite 140
Primary Services:Hospice Care
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Broad range of therapy services
- Ongoing bereavement support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Mukunda is board certified in Internal Medicine. He completed his residency training at Hillcrest and Huron Hospitals, currently a part of the Cleveland Clinic Health System. He received The Best Teaching Attending Award and has won numerous awards in research competitions.
Dr. Mukunda is in private practice in Mayfield Village. He is the President of Atrium Medical Group, a primary care group on the east side of Cleveland. He also serves as the Director of the Department of Medicine at Hillcrest Hospital and the Chief of Staff at Hillcrest Hospital.
He is involved in many charitable organizations. His favorite quote is from Mahatma Gandhi “The best way to find yourself is to lose your self in the service of others”.
Compassus, a nationwide network of community-based hospice, palliative and home health programs, today announced the addition of Charles Koepke, M.D., J.D., ...
- Monday, May 14th, 2018
CLEVELAND – The Compassus hospice program serving Cleveland and the surrounding areas is relocating its office on August 28. The new office will be located...
- Thursday, August 31st, 2017