- Seven Hills, OH 441316000 Lombardo CenterSuite 140
- Available 24/7
- Office Hours
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We believe in delivering personalized hospice care tailored to your needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for comfort care that enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed around your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans; level-1 status
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Rev. Dennis Zimmerman, the hospice chaplain at our Cleveland location, shares what hospice patients have taught him about living.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Mukunda is board certified in Internal Medicine. He completed his residency training at Hillcrest and Huron Hospitals, currently a part of the Cleveland Clinic Health System. He received The Best Teaching Attending Award and has won numerous awards in research competitions.
Dr. Mukunda is in private practice in Mayfield Village. He is the President of Atrium Medical Group, a primary care group on the east side of Cleveland. He also serves as the Director of the Department of Medicine at Hillcrest Hospital and the Chief of Staff at Hillcrest Hospital.
He is involved in many charitable organizations. His favorite quote is from Mahatma Gandhi “The best way to find yourself is to lose your self in the service of others”.