- Seven Hills, OH 441316000 Lombardo CenterSuite 140
- Available 24/7
- Office Hours
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Cleveland is home to some of the best health care in the world. End-of-life support is an important part of the seamless care envisioned for patients and families across Northeast Ohio.
Hospice care is covered by Medicare and and many insurance plans. It offers you an opportunity to live your best quality life, all the way to very end.
Our care begins with listening so we understand your needs and priorities. If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to be a trusted source for families from Lorain to Medina, Willoughby and communities in between.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
In addition, we support patients and family caregivers with reliable and personalized care.
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans; level-1 status
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Chaplain Rev. Dennis Zimmerman shares what hospice patients have taught him about living.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations