Primary Services:Hospice Care
Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, Highland, Warren
Your comfort and quality of life guide every step of our care. With professional assistance from a team of experts, patients can live safely at home with greater independence and dignity.
Every patient and family we serve is unique. That's why our Medicare-approved plans are personalized to meet your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Whether your loved one is located in Middletown, Hamilton, Milford, Hillsboro, Mason or any community in between, we’re here to help you live your best life possible. Call us to learn about your options.
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- 24/7 access to care
- Hospice-trained nurses (RNs), aides, social worker and chaplain
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations