- Butte, MT 597013745 Harrison Ave.Suite G
Primary Services:Home Health
Home can be the best place to receive professional medical care, whether recovering from illness, surgery or coping with a chronic condition. Our in-home health services help you recover and live more independently in the comfort of familiar surroundings.
- Your doctor
- Physical therapists
- Speech therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Social workers
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home but need additional care at home
- Require short-term skilled assistance at home due to outpatient surgery
- Need additional skilled assistance to live independently due to illness, disability or aging
- Require regular health care due to heart disease, diabetes or other conditions like muscular, nervous or respiratory disorders
Our services are accepted by most insurances, including Medicare. Because of our experience, we understand the rules, regulations, allowances and benefits associated with home health, which helps our patients get the care they need.
Currently working for Rocky Mountain Clinic, a St James affiliate. 30+ years’ experience, Dr. Taverna enjoys working closely with each patient to provide individualized medical care and attention. He is a graduate of the University of North Dakota School of Medicine.
He is also the medical director of Butte Care and Rehab Nursing home in Butte Montana, and Compassus Hospice.
- CMS Stage 1 EHR, 2013
- Regional Top Doctor, 2014
- Internal Medicine
- Amer Brd Internal Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine: University of North Dakota School of Medicine 1984
- Residency: Veterans Affairs Medical Center