- Billings, MT 591022110 Overland Ave.Ste 114
Primary Services:Home Health
Yellowstone and many areas in the surrounding counties
Whether recovering from illness, surgery or coping with a chronic condition, home can be the best place for care. It's often less expensive when compared to a rehabilitation facility or nursing home.
Effective and successful home health care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of the medical professionals who provide care. The Compassus team is carefully chosen and trained to meet to the highest standards of care. We work hand-in-hand with your doctor to coordinate care.
Our team includes:
- Physical therapists
- Speech therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Social workers
Compassus encourages patients and their families to be active members of our Home Health team. Their involvement can make care more comfortable and personal, leading to faster recovery time.
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home, but need additional care at home
- Require short-term skilled assistance at home due to outpatient surgery
- Need additional skilled assistance to live independently due to illness, disability or aging
- Require regular health care due to heart disease, diabetes or other conditions such as muscular, nervous or respiratory disorders
Associate Medical Director