- Billings, MT 591022110 Overland Ave.Ste 114
Primary Services:Home Health
Yellowstone and many areas in surrounding counties
Whether recovering from illness or surgery, or coping with a chronic condition, home can be the best place for a patient to receive health care from skilled professionals. Often it is a less expensive option compared to a hospital, rehabilitation facility or nursing home.
Effective and successful home health care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of the medical professionals who provide care. The Compassus team is carefully chosen to meet the needs of patients and adhere to high standards for care. They work closely with each patient’s physician to ensure quality, coordinated care in every area we serve.
Our team includes:
- Physical therapists
- Speech therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Social workers
Compassus encourages patients and their families to be active members of our Home Health team. Their involvement can make care more comfortable and personal, leading to faster recovery time.
Home Health includes services for patients who:
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home but need additional care at home
- Require short-term skilled assistance at home due to outpatient surgery
- Need additional skilled assistance to live independently due to illness, disability or aging
- Require regular health care due to heart disease, diabetes or other conditions like muscular, nervous or respiratory disorders
Our services are accepted by most insurances, including Medicare. Because of our experience, we understand the rules, regulations, allowances and benefits associated with Home Health, which helps our patients receive the care they need.
Associate Medical Director