- Meridian, MS 393052340 North Hills StreetSuite F
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Clarke, Jasper, Kemper, Lauderdale, Neshoba, Newton
Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Our comfort care ensures you are supported; physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans partner location
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Whitehead specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Meridian, MS. He is board certified in Internal Medicine
- Medical School: University of Mississippi School of Medicine, 1986
- Residency: Regional Medical Center at Memphis
- Residency: University of Virginia Medical Center
Dr. Auzenne specializes in Hospice & Palliative Medicine and practices in Meridian, MS. He is board certified in Anesthesiology, Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio, 1999
- Residency: University of Texas Branch Hospital
- Residency: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center