- Meridian, MS 393052340 North Hills StreetSuite F
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Our comfort care ensures you are surrounded with compassionate care; physically, emotionally and spiritually. Through our care, you will find hope.
- 24-hour on-call nursing support
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed around your priorities
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Whitehead specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Meridian, MS. He is board certified in Internal Medicine
- Medical School: University of Mississippi School of Medicine, 1986
- Residency: Regional Medical Center at Memphis
- Residency: University of Virginia Medical Center
Dr. Auzenne specializes in Hospice & Palliative Medicine and practices in Meridian, MS. He is board certified in Anesthesiology, Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio, 1999
- Residency: University of Texas Branch Hospital
- Residency: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center