Primary Services:Hospice Care
Attala, Claiborne, Copiah, Hinds, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Leake, Madison, Rankin, Scott, Sharkey, Simpson, Smith, Warren, and Yazoo
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. We earn that trust by listening. It's how we understand your needs, goals and values.
Effective hospice care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides and others. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in at-home health. Call us to learn more about our Medicare-certified services.
- 24/7 access to care from licensed professionals
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be in a nursing facility, independent living or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations