Benefits include a comprehensive care team consisting of nurses, aides, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis. Chaplains, volunteers and bereavement specialists are also part of the team helping you and your family receive the emotional and spiritual care you need.
What Is Hospice Care?
Hospice care is a type of healthcare that aims to reduce suffering and promote comfort at the end of an individual’s life. Pain and any other symptoms are managed around the clock, and the hospice team focuses greatly on spiritual and emotional health as well. The foundations of hospice include nursing care with an emphasis on managing symptoms, practical assistance, and emotional support. Caring for a loved one at home can be challenging. Our goal is to provide timely services to help your family make the most of your time together.
- Visits from our licensed hospice team
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- We Honor Veterans program
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- 24/7 Year-round support
- Palliative Care services
Choosing end of life hospice care is an emotional decision. We are here to help. Call 833-580-1545 today to learn more about our comprehensive hospice care services in South Carolina.
Hospice care is not about giving up, it’s about letting others step in to help you live each day to the fullest. We work with patients and their families on a personalized care plan to help support quality of life and make the most of each moment together.
- Gaffney Hospice
- 212 E. Floyd Baker Blvd., Gaffney, SC
- Counties: Cherokee, Chester, Spartanburg, Union, York
- Ridgeland Hospice
- 10911 North Jacob Smart Blvd, Suite B, Ridgeland, SC
- Counties: Beaufort, Colleton, Hampton, Jasper