Home health enables you to live as independently as possible while recovering from illness, surgery or managing a chronic condition. Our services are covered by many insurance plans and may be covered 100 percent by Medicare benefits.
We know that having a caregiver in your home requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure you receive professional care.
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home but need transitional or additional care at home
- Need short-term skilled assistance at home after outpatient surgery
- Need assistance to live independently
- Require support care due to heart disease, diabetes or other disorders
Families put a high priority on finding certified caregivers they trust. Your health care team includes:
- You and your family
- Your doctor
- Physical therapists, speech therapists and occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Social workers
Premier care is non-medical in-home support. Sometimes called personal care or companion care, it enables your loved one to live as independently as possible.
Caregiver help with everyday activities such as grocery shopping, bathing, dressing or meals. Social interactions are an important part of wellbeing. Caregivers offer companionship and keep a watchful eye on how your loved one is managing the tasks of daily living.