Home health enables you to live as independently as possible while recovering from an illness, surgery or managing a chronic condition. We work with you and your doctor on a care plan that balances medical and practical needs so you can recover safely at home and reduce the risk of unplanned hospital visits.
Our services are covered by Medicare and accepted by most insurance plans. Our experience with plan regulations and benefits enables you get the care you need. Our admission conversations include insurance verification.
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home but need transitional or additional care at home
- Need short-term skilled assistance at home after outpatient surgery
- Need assistance to live independently
- Require support care due to heart disease, diabetes or other disorders
Families put a high priority on finding caregivers they can trust. Our health team includes:
- You and your family
- Your doctor
- Physical therapists, speech therapists and occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Social workers