Home health enables you to live as independently as possible while recovering from illness, surgery or managing a chronic condition. Our services are covered by many insurance plans and may be covered 100 percent by Medicare benefits.
We know that having a caregiver in your home requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure you receive professional care.
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home but need transitional or additional care at home
- Need short-term skilled assistance at home after outpatient surgery
- Need assistance to live independently
- Require support care due to heart disease, diabetes or other disorders
Families put a high priority on finding certified caregivers they trust. Your health care team includes:
- You and your family
- Your doctor
- Physical therapists, speech therapists and occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Social workers