Home health services enable you to live as independently as possible while recovery from an illness, surgery or managing a chronic condition. Your care plan balances medical and practical support so you can recover at home and reduce the risk of unplanned hospital visits.
Our services are covered by Medicare and accepted by most insurance plans. Our experience with plan regulations and benefits enables you get the care you need. Our admission conversations include insurance verification.
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home but need transitional or additional care at home
- Need short-term skilled assistance at home after outpatient surgery
- Need assistance to live independently
- Require support care due to heart disease, diabetes or other disorders
Families put a high priority on finding caregivers they can trust. Our health team includes:
- You and your family
- Your doctor
- Physical therapists, speech therapists and occupational therapists
- Home health aides
- Social workers