- Washington, MO 630901381 High StreetSuite 211
We know that choosing hospice or palliative care can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, your doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you and your family make well-informed decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Zydiak specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Webster Groves, MO. He is board certified in Geriatric Medicine, Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: American University of The Caribbean School of Medicine, 1983
- Internship: Deaconess Hospital, 1984
- Residency: Deaconess Hospital, 1986
The Compassus program serving Washington and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Cathy Renfro and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer W...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018