Primary Services:Hospice Care
Amite, Pike, Walthall
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you and your family receive a more personal level of care.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- We Honor Veterans top-level program
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living.
- Ongoing grief support
- Deyta Hospice Honors Award recipient
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations