- McComb, MS 39648119 West Presley BlvdSuite D
Primary Services:Hospice Care
At Compassus of McComb, our mission is serving patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. Call us or use the contact form to learn how hospice can help your family focus on the time you have together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- We Honor Veterans top-level program
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Deyta Hospice Honors Award recipient
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
I began my career in health care in 1983 as a Emergency Medical Technician and became a Paramedic. I was Paramedic Supervisor of a hospital based ambulance service until 1994. Upon completion of nursing school in 1994 I became a Registered Nurse and worked as a director of nursing for a nursing home until 2004 when I became a regional nurse consultant for the same company. I began my career in hospice in 2008 when I became executive director of Community Hospices of America, now Compassus. I oversee McComb, Natchez and Brookhaven Compassus programs.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Lucius “Luke” Lampton, M.D., practices family medicine in Magnolia, Mississippi, and is chief of staff and medical director of Beacham Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Lampton serves as chairman of the Mississippi State Board of Health, is a clinical associate professor at Tulane Medical School and part of the clinical faculty for the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine. A fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Dr. Lampton is secretary of the South Central Medical Society and a past president of the Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians. He also helped establish and serves on the legislative commission of the Mississippi Rural Physicians Scholarship Program.
For his leadership in continuing to raise industry benchmarks for quality hospice care, Dr. Lampton received the R. Sean Morrison, M.D. Award for Outstanding Achievement in Hospice Physician Leadership from Compassus.
The Compassus program serving McComb and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018