- Flowood, MS 392323010 Lakeland CoveSuite Z-1
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Attala, Claiborne, Copiah, Hinds, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Leake, Madison, Rankin, Scott, Sharkey, Simpson, Smith, Warren, and Yazoo
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. We earn that trust by listening, so we understand your goals and values. Call us for information or simply to talk about your palliative care or hospice options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Tammy has an extensive background in long-term care and regional management. She enjoys spending time with her family and being an active member of Lakeshore Church.
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Pediatric Medical Director
Betty Herrington, M.D., is a hematologist and oncologist at The University of Mississippi Medical Center. She specializes in pediatric oncology.
- Medical school: University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Residency: University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Fellowship: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Fellowship: University of Mississippi Medical Center
Originally from New Orleans, La., went to LSU for undergraduate, LSU-HCS Shreveport for Medical School, University Of Florida for Internal Medicine residency. Married since 2008, Dr. Herpich has two daughters Lily and Charlotte.