- Flowood, MS 392323010 Lakeland CoveSuite Z-1
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Attala, Claiborne, Copiah, Hinds, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Leake, Madison, Rankin, Scott, Sharkey, Simpson, Smith, Warren, and Yazoo
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. We earn that trust by listening, so we understand your goals and values. Call us for information or simply to talk about your palliative care or hospice options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.