- Flowood, MS 392323010 Lakeland CoveSuite Z-1
Attala, Claiborne, Copiah, Hinds, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Leake, Madison, Rankin, Scott, Sharkey, Simpson, Smith, Warren, and Yazoo
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why our care focuses on the person, rather than the disease. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
We also offer palliative care services. Palliative care is specialized medical care for people with serious illnesses. It is for any age and any stage of a serious illness. It can provided together with curative treatment.
Palliative care services
- Initial consultation and evaluation
- Coordinated plan for care based on your needs and goals
- Pain and symptom management by the experts on your team
- Support to reduce the stress of a serious illness
- Palliative care may be provided in addition to home health services
Tammy has an extensive background in Long Term Care and Regional Management. Tammy enjoys spending time with her family and being an active member of Lakeshore Church.
As a RN with 25 years’ experience, I have had the honor of participating in hospice for 16 of those years. With opportunities to grow and advance through the different positions, from RN Case Manager to Administrator, I can truly say that Director of Clinical Services is my “sweet spot.” This is an encore opportunity for me with Compassus as I served in this position in Shreveport, Louisiana, before the office closed. Because of that prior positive experience, I was pleased to reassure our colleagues here in Jackson, MS (formerly Hospice Advantage) of the integrity of the Compassus organization. The ability to be a part of such an awesome team of loving hearts, to share the wealth of experiences that I have been blessed with to grow the potential leaders on the team, and to help foster more understanding and acceptance of this blessed gift we share are only a few of the reasons that I love what I am allowed to do.
Chuck has been in nursing for 10 years and has completed two half marathons and one triathlon. His future goal is to complete a half ironman. He also has two fur babies, Sassy and Gracie
I have been working in Hospice since early March of 2016. My personal journey began with Hospice in August of 2012. In early 2010 my mom waws diagnosed with cancer. It was a long and hard journey but we did not have to go at it alone. Hospice was there for us for when we needed them the most, and that is why I love what I do. I hope to pass on my passion for hospice to others that are in need of our services. My goal is to be apart of the rest of their journey, and to ensure that they maintain the highest level of comfort and dignity.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Originally from New Orleans, La., went to LSU for undergraduate, LSU-HCS Shreveport for Medical School, University Of Florida for Internal Medicine residency. Married since 2008, Dr. Herpich has two daughters Lily and Charlotte.
The Compassus program serving Jackson and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain James Cresswell during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Wednesday, October 25th, 2017