- Hattiesburg, MS 39401517 W. Scooba St.Unit 20 & 30
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Covington, Forrest, George, Greene, Jones, Lamar, Marion, Pearl River, Perry, Stone, Wayne
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive care to help you make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Gerry has more than 17 years of hospice experience, including sales, marketing and leadership. She is a long-term resident of the Pine Belt area where she and her husband, who is now retired military, raised their three children. She is fully vested in the community and dedicated to providing exceptional hospice care.
Hospice Care Consultant
Whitney has been involved with hospice since the age of 12 when she began serving as a hospice volunteer. She began her career in hospice in 2011 as a Volunteer Coordinator and is now a Hospice Care Consultant. Whitney attended University of Southern Mississippi where she studied Marketing and Business Administration. She is very involved with several civic organizations and community events within the areas that we serve. She is a native of the Pine Belt area and is committed to providing the best possible end of life care to its residents.
Business Office Coordinator
Rachel is responsible for the planning, coordination, and management of the business office as well as related operational activities, including billing, payroll and administrative duties. She has more than 14 years of experience in office management, payroll, human resources and leadership.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.