- Hattiesburg, MS 39401517 W. Scooba St.Unit 20 & 30
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Covington, Forrest, George, Greene, Jones, Lamar, Marion, Pearl River, Perry, Stone, Wayne
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive care to help you make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.