- Hattiesburg, MS 39401517 W. Scooba St.Unit 20 & 30
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Covington, Forrest, George, Greene, Jones, Lamar, Marion, Pearl River, Perry, Stone, Wayne
If someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice care provides comfort by reducing the pain, symptoms and anxiety that may come with a life-limiting illness.
- Licensed hospice professionals available 24/7
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Gerry has more than 17 years of hospice experience, including sales, marketing and leadership. She is a long-term resident of the Pine Belt area where she and her husband, who is now retired military, raised their three children. She is fully vested in the community and dedicated to providing exceptional hospice care.
Hospice Care Consultant
Whitney has been involved with hospice since the age of 12 when she began serving as a hospice volunteer. She began her career in hospice in 2011 as a Volunteer Coordinator and is now a Hospice Care Consultant. Whitney attended University of Southern Mississippi where she studied Marketing and Business Administration. She is very involved with several civic organizations and community events within the areas that we serve. She is a native of the Pine Belt area and is committed to providing the best possible end of life care to its residents.
Business Office Coordinator
Rachel is responsible for the planning, coordination, and management of the business office as well as related operational activities, including billing, payroll and administrative duties. She has more than 14 years of experience in office management, payroll, human resources and leadership.
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
The Compassus program serving Hattiesburg and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018
Compassus – Hattiesburg was named hospice Program of the Year during an awards ceremony last week at the Compassus National Leadership Meeting in New Orlean...
- Thursday, March 29th, 2018