- Washington, IA 52353119 East 2nd St
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Davis, Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Mahaska, VanBuren, Wapello, Washington
Meaningful hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and provide a personal level of comfort care.
Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home. Call us to learn how hospice enables you and your family to share important moments together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care
- Physical therapy and dietary counseling
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.