- Cedar Rapids, IA 524045005 Bowling StSuite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Benton, Cedar, Iowa, Johnson, Jones, Linn, Poweshiek, Tama
We know you have important questions about hospice care, especially if you’re dealing with urgent medical concerns. Our first step is listening and understanding your goals and priorities. Together, we can offer you and your family comfort care that helps you make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care from licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
- Ongoing grief support
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.