- Cedar Rapids, IA 524045005 Bowling StSuite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Benton, Iowa, Johnson, Jones, Linn, Poweshiek, Tama
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a personal level of support.
Our care includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. Call us to learn about your options. Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you can focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care from licensed professionals
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
- Ongoing grief support
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations