Benton, Iowa, Johnson, Jones, Linn, Poweshiek, Tama
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a personal level of support.
Our care includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. Call us to learn about your options. Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you can focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care from licensed professionals
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
- Ongoing grief support
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations