Call us at 833-213-1253
Benefits include a comprehensive care team consisting of nurses, aides, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis. Chaplains, volunteers and bereavement specialists are also part of the team helping you and your family receive the emotional and spiritual care you need.
- Visits from our licensed hospice team
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- We Honor Veterans program
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- 24/7 Year-round support
Choosing hospice care is an emotional decision. We are here to help. Call 833-213-1253 today to learn more about our comprehensive hospice end-of-life care services in New Hampshire.
Call us at 833-213-1253.