Premier care may be something as simple as friendly companionship for an elderly family member who lives alone or help with everyday activities such as grocery shopping. It enables your loved one to be as independent as possible. It can also cover personal care, including assistance with bathing and dressing.
The goal is to enhance the quality of life of your loved one by developing a customized care plan to meets their needs. Services can include:
- Transportation for errands, shopping and doctor appointments
- Dressing, bathing and hygiene assistance
- Meal preparation and diet monitoring
- Light housekeeping
- Friendly companionship
- Temporary and long-term care
- Geriatric care management
- Post-hospitalization care
Services are available 24/7 in all settings, including homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and more. Compassus staff is carefully screened, bonded and insured to give all involved peace of mind.