- 3237 Riverside Drive
- Green Bay, WI 54301 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be a difficult and emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Director of Clinical Services
Matt began working at Compassus in April 2014. He attended Oral Roberts University and was ordained in Oklahoma before moving north to serve at churches in Green Bay and on the Oneida reservation. He is currently an Elder for Pilgrim Lutheran and is active in the church and with his family.
I began my career in social work in 1995. In 2008, I was inspired to pursue a career in hospice while completing my master’s degree at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. I have been working as a hospice social worker since June 2012. I believe in my purpose as a hospice social worker and feel blessed to have the opportunity to support people during their final journey in life.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Doctor of Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Board Certified Emergency Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Emergency Medicine Residency Program, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit , MI
Bachelor of Science, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
GREEN BAY, Wis. – The Compassus program serving Green Bay and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Kathleen Clouthier and all hospice volunteers...
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
- Green Bay