- Welch, WV 248018 Wyoming StreetSuite 102
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We believe in delivering personalized hospice care tailored to the needs and priorities of patients and their families. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for comfort care that enables you to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, prescriptions and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Schor graduated from the University of Illinois, Chicago College of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Schor is affiliated with Bluefield Regional Medical Center and Princeton Community Hospital.
The Compassus program serving Welch and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of home...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018