- Welch, WV 248018 Wyoming StreetSuite 102
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, prescriptions and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Schor graduated from the University of Illinois, Chicago College of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Schor is affiliated with Bluefield Regional Medical Center and Princeton Community Hospital.
The Compassus program serving Welch and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of home...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018