- Welch, WV 248018 Wyoming StreetSuite 102
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We believe in delivering personalized hospice care tailored to your needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help.
Hospice care is a benefit you have earned. Our Medicare-approved services are almost always provided at no cost to you or your family. Call us for support that enables you to focus on the time you have together.
- Around the clock access to care
- Supplied medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Coordination with you and your doctor to ensure personalized care
Our responsive care ensures families receive the support they need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns.
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Counseling services for emotional and spiritual support
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
Most families choose to receive hospice care at home. If that is not possible, we provide an extra layer of support in nursing homes and other care settings.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.