- Welch, WV 248018 Wyoming StreetSuite 102
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step our care. Every family we service has unique concerns, that's why our support begin with understanding your needs and priorities.
Hospice care is a benefit you have earned. Our Medicare-approved services are almost always provided at no cost. Call us for care that enables you and your family to live as fully and comfortably as possible.
- Around the clock access to care
- Home medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Care coordinated with you and your doctor
Our goal is to ensure families and caregivers receive the support they need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns.
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Counseling services for emotional and spiritual support
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
Most families choose to receive hospice care at home. If that is not possible, we provide an extra layer of support in nursing homes and other care settings.
Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better – physically, emotionally and spiritually. It's an extra layer of support focusing on your immediate needs and long-term goals for care. Patients may continue curative treatments and move in and out of care as the need arises.
- Managing complex symptoms to your desired level
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services for patients and their families
- Learn more about palliative care
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations